Delivered by the NHS South West Leadership Academy and Optimus OD, delivered via Zoom
Outline of the Programme
The number one challenge of NHS and other care organisations is retaining and attracting colleagues in an already stretched service. One overlooked solution is ‘interpersonal resilience’. This is the resilience we gain from the quality of our work relationships and our levels of civility in the way we interact with others. Everyone can play their part by adopting an Outward Mindset that drives respectful relationship building behaviour:
In this 60 minute masterclass, you will cover:
- What is interpersonal resilience and why its crucial to surviving such difficult times
- Understand the difference between an Inward & Outward mindset
- Why we build our relationships and interpersonal resilience through how we regard others (Outward Mindset drives civility)
- Self reflection and discussion where ‘I’ might be negatively impacting others and reducing others resilience
- Tools and ideas for how we can play our part to create a resilient team or culture
Delegates will receive:
- PDF of slides
- 8 page professional summary of best-selling book
- Access to further Outward Mindset resources
Target Audience – for anyone!
- This masterclass is repeated 3 times so select the date which works best for you.
- Wednesday 12th October 2022, 11:00 – 12:00 – Click here to register.
- Tuesday 6th December 2022, 15:00-16:00 – Click here to register.
- Thursday 23rd February 2023, 10:00-11:00 – Click here to register.
When you complete the registration form, please block this session out in your diary. Joining instructions will be sent a week before the workshop.
A cancellation charge of £150 for non-attendance will be issued unless you notify [email protected] 10 working days in advance of the event date or your attendance is deputised. Charges won’t apply if the event is cancelled by the organiser.
Alec Grimsley has devoted 17 years of his life to understanding human relationships and the impact mindset has on civility, respect and resourceful teams. 28 executive teams have trusted him with facilitating some of their most difficult conversations (16 within the NHS) and over 12,000 NHS leaders and employees have attended his workshops. Alec is also an author and has written for the UK press. His book “Vital Conversations” reached number 1 in the leadership category of Amazon (UK). In one current project, Alec is supporting and developing seven Chief Executives, who are working on a multi-organisational collaboration programme to integrate health and social care.
By applying, you are agreeing to a cancellation charge of £150, you will be liable for this fee if you are successful in obtaining a place and then withdraw/ do not attend the programme without extenuating circumstances.
Please use the above individual links to register for the programme date.