What makes an effective team? How, as a leader can I help build an environment of trust, respect and psychological safety?
This 2-hour workshop will provide team leaders with a comprehensive interactive guide to developing their team using Lencioni’s team development model. It combines theory and practice with particular emphasis on the role of the manager in creating psychological safety and role modelling trust in their team.
Attendees develop the confidence and capability to create high performance within their teams, to include:
• Appreciating the role of the team leader in role modelling creating psychological safety within the team
• Sharing best practice with peers of experience in building trust within teams
• Undertaking and interpreting assessments using the Lencioni team questionnaire
• Applying theory and practice with a range of activities, including Kilmann’s Conflict Mode Instrument
• Signposting to key resources – Amy Edmondson, Michael West, Neil Greenberg, Martin Seligman
• Access to a ready toolkit to implement the programme after the session
Objectives of the workshop:
• Develop understanding of Lencioni’s team effectiveness model
• Gain confidence in assessing your team’s effectiveness using Lencioni questionnaire
• Appreciation of trust building with peers
• Applying the model with your teams
• Delivering a range of team development activities
• Tools, techniques and tips to embed in everyday working
• Planning implementation of approaches with your team
Who is this session for:
Leaders/managers of teams, at all levels, both clinical and non-clinical, who are committed to building the performance of their teams.
Book you place:
Tuesday 22nd November, 10:00 – 12:00 – FULLY BOOKED – Please complete the Expression of Interest form to be notified of any spaces or new dates that become available.
When you complete the registration form, please block this session out in your diary. Joining instructions will be sent a week before the workshop.
When partnering with development providers, a fee is paid for their services. Although this fee is not passed on to you, by registering, you have signed up to a place that somebody else could fill. If you need to cancel, please email [email protected] at your earliest convenience to enable us to offer the space to another colleague.
Suzanne is an organisational development specialist and NHS nurse by background. In her most recent NHS role, at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust, Suzanne developed a 6-month development programme for managers to create high performance with their teams.