Taking place virtually on 27th February 2024, 9.00 – 12.00
The purpose of this session is for you to explore ethical dilemmas you may face as a coach and the role of supervision and reflective practice to explore and resolve. The session will also allow you to explore ethical dilemmas you may face as a coach, particularly where working internally within the system organisation and the role of supervision and reflective practice to explore and resolve challenges and issues.
The session will offer space to:
- Check in (what are you thinking and feeling today)
- An exploration of ethical challenges internal coaches may face
- Unpacking the codes of practice for coaching and what this means for coaches within the NHS (training, CPD and supervision of coaches)
- Exploration challenges and practical or psychological considerations when coaching within an internal complex system.
- Check out and reflections
This CPD opportunity is intended to support the skillset of coaches currently operating in the NHS offering a framework to help support clients and organisations.
Please note: Priority will be given to NHS Coaches.27th February 2024, 9.00 – 12.00 – Click here to book your place