Group Coaching Supervision sessions with external professional coach supervisors from Catalyst 14.
Group Coaching Supervision can be helpful for:
- Experienced coaches who are seeking a strong learning space and peer group to deepen capability.
- Coaches new to coaching and looking for a peer learning group to support coaching practice since becoming accredited.
- Coaches who are feeling a bit rusty as they have not had the chance to practice for a while.
Purpose of Coaching Supervision
The purpose of coaching supervision can be described in three ways:
- It is ‘normative’ – supervision provides you with a safe space to fully explore your professional practice as a coach. We often face ethical dilemmas, which are not black and white; they are ambiguous and are often resulting from your personal values being pushed by the coachee or their organisation. In supervision you can fully explore these in relation to your professional code of ethics so you can be confident in the decisions that inform your work.
- It is ‘formative’ – supervision provides you with a learning space to further develop your coaching skills as a practitioner. Here you can fully explore the art of coaching and hone your EQ and capability in your 1-2-1 or team coaching practice.
- It is ‘restorative’ – Supervision provides you with a reflective space to fully explore the often unconscious relational dynamics that will be at play in your coaching practice. The intention here is to help you stay resilient, fully resourced and in an objective stance as a coach. This is especially important within our coaching context as we are supporting a large number of coachees that are experiencing burnout within their work.
Group Coaching Supervision is open to SW Coaches offering pro-bono coaching via the Coaching and Mentoring Register. Priority will be given to coaches who are NHS staff or staff delivering NHS funded care across the South West region.
To book your place:
Please follow the bookings links within the table below.
There are a maximum of 8 spaces per session. This will enable you each to have sufficient time to discuss what you would like to bring to the supervision. If you are unable to attend after registering, please let us know as soon as possible so that the space can be offered to another coach.
|Group Supervision Session 1
|29th January 2024 2pm – 4pm – FULLY BOOKED
|Group Supervision Session 2
|5th March 10am – 12pm – FULLY BOOKED
|Group Supervision Session 3
|10th April 10am – 12pm – FULLY BOOKED
|Group Supervision Session 4
|7th May 2pm – 4pm – FULLY BOOKED
|Group Supervision Session 5
|6th June 10am – 12pm – FULLY BOOKED
|Group Supervision Session 6
|9th July 2pm – 4pm
|Group Supervision Session 7
|3rd September 10am – 12pm
Once you have registered please block the date out in your diary and we’ll be in touch with joining instructions in due course.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].